Talk about a skill that takes a long time to learn Cue Card
1. What is that skill?
2. How useful is that skill in daily life?
3. Why does that skill take a long time to learn?
4. How you can learn that skill?
Answer of IELTS Cue Card Talk about a skill that takes a long time to learn:
● Every person is unique in their own way and that also applies to their learning speed.
● So distinct people find different types of skills difficult to learn
● For instance, many people find driving arduous while some people can drive effortlessly.
● But here I would like to talk about a skill which is considered hard to learn by most of the people and that skill is Drawing
● You know, Drawing is present in the world since time immemorial.
● In fact, Caveman used to draw on the rocks when the language was not even invented.
● I still remember that when I was a kid, I used to draw a lot of things but they were not as good as my sister’s drawings.
● She was a perfectionist
● Drawing is very useful in our daily life too, as while drawing one can get some time out for themselves and it also rejuvenates our body by relieving stress and freshens up our mind.
● Drawing is a skill that takes a lot of time to learn as we have to practice thousands of times for perfecting our drawings and we also have to learn the use of different colors and shades to make our picture alive so that they can appeal to the public/people.
● There are numerous ways by which one can learn drawing but the one which I recommend is by going to Drawing classes as by that we will have the professional assistance whenever we need and in those classes, we can make a lot of friends too.
● To wrap up, I would say that Drawing is that one skill that takes a long time to learn and perfect.