These IELTS Cue Cards are for September 2019 – December 2019. Latest IELTS speaking 2019.
Dear Students, Please share your speaking and writing Topic with us in comments.
Note: Rest of predictable cue cards we are updating regular keep visiting our site for regular updates
Also, Read September 2019 to December 2019 Cue Cards.
Please share your speaking and writing Topic with us in comments which you have faced recently in your IELTS Exam
Latest IELTS Speaking Cue Cards September 2019 – December 2019 Cue Card List:
● Describe a person you have seen who is beautiful or handsome.
● An intelligent person that you know.
● Describe a time when you were cheated/ when someone lied to you / someone did not tell you the complete truth.
● Talk about an interesting old person you met.
● Talk about a time when you travelled with an old person.
● Describe one of your grandparent’s jobs.
● Food that people eat at special events.
● Describe a special date in your country’s history.
● Good news that you heard/received/read on the internet.
● A subject you did not like when you were at school but now you find interesting.
● Describe a time when you showed or taught a young person how to do a thing.
● A person you would like to study or work with.
● Something you bought but did not use much.
● Talk about a public facility that improves/influence local life quality.
● A book you want to write.
● Talk about a friend or person who recently got success.
● Describe a person you wanted to be similar to when you were growing up.
● Describe a situation when you did not have enough time.
● The historical period you want to know more about.
● Describe a time when you found something that someone lost.
● Describe your idea of a perfect home or dream house.
● Describe a place such as a park or sports ground which has developed in your city for the betterment of people.
● Things you usually do well (or do regularly) for your job or study.
● Talk about a beautiful city.
● Describe a time when you searched/looked for information from the internet.
● Describe when someone gave you something you really wanted.
● Describe a faraway(remote) place that you would like to visit.
● Talk about a foreign language you want to learn (other than English).
● An important decision you made with help of someone.
● Talk about a time when you received money as a gift.
● Talk about a thing you complained about something ( but finally got a good result).
● Talk about a place where you like to study (indoors/outdoors) or where it is easy for you to study
● Describe a teenager you know.
● An interesting part of your country or A place that is interesting in your country.
● Talk about an interesting talk or a lecture.
● Talk about something that you borrowed from your friend.
● Talk about a game or sport you enjoyed when you were young.
● Describe a person whom you have never met but heard a lot about him and would like to meet.
● Talk about a TV Program that made you laugh a lot.
● Describe a plant grown in your country that you think is important.
● A talkative person.
● An animal you like the most (Strange/ seen for the first time).
● Design of a building you visited and liked / Talk about a building.
● A street market in your city / A street market where you did shopping.
● Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future. Please say
● Describe a time when you had to change your plan / you changed your mind.
● An exciting book you read or a book you read recently.
● A website which helped you to do something/website you visit often/ use regularly.
● Describe a quiet place.
ALSO Check, December 2019 Cue Cards Only Questions List PDF