Please Use the button below to download the latest IELTS May To August 2019 Cue Cards.
Note: We are not posting any copyrighted materials, this is just a list of questions that can be asked in your September to December 2019 IELTS Exam. We have not added any answers which are written by makkarIELTS due to copyright protection. As this is just a list of questions and anyone can make this list after searching on the internet.
Latest IELTS Speaking Cue Cards September To December 2019 Cue Card List:
• Describe a tall building in your hometown you like or dislike.
• Ad you saw or read recently.
• Website you visit often.
• A scenario when you used imagination.
• Meal you would like to have.
• How you prepared for a happy event.
• Describe a country in which you would like to work for a
• Describe an important building in your hometown.
• Describe a place where you often walk.
• Describe a local event you attended in your community
• Favourite Season or Time of the Year (or Month).
• Describe a friend you had when you were a child.
• Describe a small business that you would like to open,
(or, start or run or own or have) if you had the chance.
• Describe an important letter that you received.
• Describe a good law in your country.
• Describe a famous person you would like to meet.
• Describe a library that you have used. (A public library
or a university or school library).
• Describe someone you know who you think is a good
• Describe an indoor game that you liked to play when
you were a child.
• An incident when you forgot an appointment.
• A place where you go for relaxation.
• An equipment you use at home.
• A short journey you often make but dislike.
• A busiest time of your life.
• A movie you like.
• A sports centre in your city (a swimming pool or
• Activity you like doing.
• A plant, vegetable or crop you are familiar with.
• Favorite place to eat out.
• Vehicle you would like to buy.
• Favorite TV channel.
• Expensive thing you bought recently.
•A visit to a member of your family.
Rest cue cards are available in PDF with answers.