Recent IELTS Cue Card Topics
2. A talkative person.
3. Talk about a math skill that you learned in your primary / elementary school.
4. An animal you like the most (Strange/ seen for the first time).
5. A competition you would like to take part in.
6. Talk about something you would like to get replaced.
7. Design of a building you visited and liked / Talk about a building.
8. First Mobile Phone.
9. Describe a party / describe a party you attended or joined.
10. Describe an old friend in your childhood.
11. Favourite song.
12. A street market in your city / A street market where you did shopping.
13. Something that helps you concentrate.
14. A visit you made using public transport.
15. Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future.
16. My favorite magazine/ Talk about a magazine you read.
17. Something happened that made you happy/ happy time you experienced recently.
18. Describe a time when you had to change your plan / you changed your mind.
19. Describe something important that you lost in the past.
20. Piece of clothingthat you like to wear on special occasion (Answer in Present Tense) / or piece
of cloth you wore on a special occasion (Answer in Past tense).
21. Describe a place where you often visit with friends and family.
22. Describe about some story which you like a lot or someone told you about. Or describe a
memorable story told by someone.
23. Describe a situation where you helped an old person.
24. What would be your perfect holiday or vacation look like?
25. Talk about a thing you just bought and you are happy about.
26. Describe the time when someone took a good photograph of you.
27. Describe something you did to help others / Occasion on which you have helped someone
28. Describe a period in history which has always interested you.
29. Describe a sportsperson/athlete that you admire.
30. Describe a development in your country like shopping centre, park etcetera.
31. Talk about the most interesting subject that you learnt in school.
32. Describe a technology you use often (other than computer).
33. A public place you visited and you think needs improvements.
34. Describe a time when you saved money for something.
35. A place you want to visit with your friends.
36. Talk about a toy you liked in your childhood.
37. Talk about an unusual meal.
38. Talk about a special day which was not that expensive or on which you didn’t have to spend
a lot of money.
39. Talk about an important river or lake in your country or hometown.
40. Describe a popular person.
41. Talk about an important event that you like to celebrate.
42. Describe a piece of furniture in your home that you often use.
43. What is your idea of a perfect home? (Dream Home).
44. Describe an occasion when somebody visited your home.
45. Describe a good decision someone madeor (it could be a good decision someone made
46. Describe an occasion when you received a good/best service from a restaurant or a shop.
47. Describe an activity you do to keep fit / way to stay healthy.
48. A place people go to listen music.
49. A successful businessman.
50. Talk about someone whom you think is the best parent.
51. An exciting book you read.
52. Describe a leisure facility (cinema, theatre, sports centre) you would like to have in your
53. Describe a country in which you would like to work for a short time.
54. Describe a garden you visited regularly during your young age.
55. Talk about a TV series (Program) you remember.
56. Talk about your favourite weather/season.
57. A website which helped you to do something / website you visit often.
58. Talk about a situation where you had to be polite.
59. An activity you like doing with an old person.
60. Describe something you learned in a place or from someone.
61. Describe a famous athlete you know.
62. Describe something which cannot be learnt at school.
63. Interesting job you would like to do.
64. Describe a famous person that you are interested in.
65. Describe a quiet place.
66. Describe something interesting your friend has done but you haven’t.
67. An island you would like to visit.
68. Poisonous Plant.
ALSO, READ IELTS Common Idioms