Describe a faraway place that you would like to visit
1. What place is it?
2. Where is it located?
2. How would you go there?
ANSWER OF IELTS CUE CARD Describe a faraway place that you would like to visit:
● I am a person who loves to travel and explore different places.
● I feel traveling is a great way to rejuvenate and through traveling, we can also
learn a lot.
● Today, I would like to talk about one of my dream destinations that I would like to
● It’s a city called Ladakh located in the northernmost part of India.
● Ladakh attracts a lot of tourists especially youngsters from different parts of India
and the world.
● Ladakh is renowned for its mountain beauty and culture.
● The mountains in this region do not have any trees, rather they are dry
● Due to this reason, Ladakh is sparsely populated.
● There are a lot of famous places to visit here like Pangong lake, Nubra valley etc.
● A lot of popular Indian movies have been filmed in Ladakh.
● The distance between Delhi, capital of India and Ladakh is approximately 1000
● Like many youngsters in India, I want to visit Ladakh on a Royal Enfield Bike.
● It normally takes 6-7 days to reach Ladakh on a motorcycle from Delhi
● One has to travel across 4 states in India to reach Ladakh.
● I have heard from a lot of people who have done this trip, that it is one of the best
experiences of life.
● I am planning to go there during the next summers as the roads to Ladakh are
open during summers only.
● It will be a camping trip and I would carry all the necessary tent equipment and
food supplies with me.
● I have also asked a lot of friends who will be accompanying me on this trip.
● I think it is always better to travel in a group rather than traveling alone.
● I would also take a lot of pictures during this trip and enjoy the local food in
● So Ladakh is one faraway place I am looking forward to visit soon and check it
off my bucket list.
Source: Makkar IELTS. Please Support them and Buy their PDF from Here